Tuesday 5 March 2013

WIT and Ned Devine!

What I've learned today:

  • Some Irish actually like listening to our accents almost as much as we enjoy theirs. Crazy, considering how ugly our speech sounds when compared to theirs.
  • The fields/ hills/ homes between Dungarvan and Waterford are just beautiful, especially on a bright and sunny morning.
  • Waking Ned Divine is not, in fact, about waking up Kevin Devine's brother/male relation.
  • Phone booths can fly (or at least soar rather unrealistically through the air when knocked by vans).
  • Turkish refs make terrible red card calls.
  • I need to watch Cadet Kelly and The Amanda Show again soon.

2 comments:

  1. "You learn something new every day."

    I'm glad you enjoyed the ride over to Waterford. I never knew there were so many shades of green. I'll bet the spring is going to be awesome as things come back and start to bloom. What a cool time to be there!

    Turkish goalies, or Turkish refs?

    "Amanda, please!"

    Love you.
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring me some heather? Or pretty dried planty bits? Please?
    -B

    ReplyDelete